Vintage Hand Bell Hanging Decor
2.2x2.2x4.4 (LWH) Inches | 250 Gm
Copper & Iron
To clean, use dry fabric.
- Made of recycled Copper & Iron metal sheet, the material is called Bell Metal. The pendulum of Bell is hand carved in wood. The bell measures 4.4" long, 2.2 " wide.
- Vintage looking Hand bell, this idiophone can be used simply as a signal to catch people's attention or summon them together at restaurants, churches, and schools.
- This sustainable craft of Bell making originated during the Iron Age in Sindh region of Pakistan. This hand carved Art Treasure Bell lasts forever with normal care
- This product supports and empowers Luhar community of Kutch, Gujarat. It preserves the rare culture of Bell Making in India.
- Quality satisfaction and timely delivery are assured.To be sure of authenticity, we recommend you to buy this product from dekulture brand only. Made in India, this brand new Bell is safe for children. To clean, use dry fabric.
Return & Exchange
Items purchased from DeKulture are eligible for free return/exchange, if returned within 7 days of delivery, and are in unused condition with original tags and intact packaging bag.
Exchanging for something else?
In case of an exchange, you are also allowed to choose a different product. If the value of the replacement product exceeds that of the previously purchased product, you can pay just the difference else if it's less, the same can be refunded to you as store credit/refund to your bank account.
Seamless shipping, wherever you are
At DeKulture, we believe that distance should never hinder you from experiencing the beauty of our products. That's why we offer free shipping across India, straight to your doorstep.
For our global customers, we understand that shipping costs may vary depending on the country of delivery. However, we promise to provide you with the most reasonable rates possible.
Please note that international orders do not include duties and taxes. But don't worry, we've got your back. We'll make sure to guide you through the process to make it as smooth and easy as possible.