So, who are we?
Founded in 2005, dekulture represents a symbiotic relation between the cultural roots of our society and advancement of the world. It is a platform to uphold essential human values and pass them on to the next generation through time-honoured arts. We endorse long established performing arts and crafts that are invaluable to society through the promotion of artists andtheir communities in creative ways. We strive to provide craftsmen and artists an alternative means of support, thereby preserving the vast cultural heritage of India. We profess and use artsand crafts as means for social inclusion, promotion of cultural diversity and securing empowerment at individual level.
Dekulture is a luxurious goods company that stands for innovation, social inclusion, and environmental consciousness in a sustainable manner.
Handcrafted in India, our products are designed to celebrate natural beauty that is "imperfect, impermanent, and incomplete". An alternative to conventional luxury, our bespoke objects are embodiments of cultural heritage and creative innovation.
Redefining lifestyle systems for the well-being of our clients is the core of our value system.
Inspired by an evolving Indian spirit, we revive authentic crafts and empower artisans to produce essentials for everyday use. dekulture strives to practice sustainability and bring back our traditions, livelihoods and the beauty of nature. Embolden the old, celebrate the new!
Dekulture is a lifestyle brand inspired by nature that stands for product innovation, social inclusion, environmental consciousness, and technological advancement in a sustained and aligned manner.
- Our unwavering commitment to artists, craftsmen, and local communities shines for 15 years through supporting their music and craftsmanship.
- Products designed and made for international lifestyles using traditional skills of India.
- Product Innovation through Original Designs, Handmade, and Utilitarian Objects.
- Design expert specializing in Home Decor, Gifts, Tableware, Kitchenware, Stationery, Apparel, Accessories, and Instruments, crafting exceptional products that enhance daily life.
- Our strengths are Artistic direction || Research || Event management || Logistics and on-site presentation || Marketing || Administration
- Proficient in manufacturing experiential and handmade products and services.
- Upskilling of Artisans through developing local craft practices.
- Recycled and Eco-friendly products.
- Infusion of art in everyday-usage items