Craft Type & Story
- Made of 100% genuine felt, set of 2 these Hanging Easter Island decorative measures 2.5" by 0.5" by 2.0" inches (LWH).
- This gorgeous 100% biodegradable hanging felt decorative is perfect for your home or office. This hanging decorative can also be used for Easter Decoration, New Year or any celebration! It is soft, safe and full of character. This handmade felt showpiece is a perfect precedent of the art of acceptance that India portrays, as during the British rule it set an example of Hindu-Muslim unity in India.
- This hanging decorative is environmentally kind. Our other collection in felt work includes little-felt friends in vibrant animal figures such as sheep, horse, goat, reindeer, bunny, sheep, egg garlands, bunny garlands and many more.
- This product supports and empowers underprivileged rural women of Rajasthan, India. It preserves the rare craft of needle felting in India. Felt, or Namda, as it is locally called is said to have migrated to India from Iran and Turkey. This Namda cluster which makes this product in Rajasthan was once ruled by the 'Pathans' of Afghanistan. This cluster employs about 500 Pinjare artisans, an Indian-Persian Muslim community
- Quality satisfaction and timely delivery are assured. To be sure of authenticity, we recommend you to buy this product from dekulture brand only. Made in India, this brand new felt Product is not safe for children. Dry clean only