Craft Type & Story
- Made of 100% genuine New Zealand wool, these balls measures 3.0" by 3.0" inches (DH)
- These 100% wool dryer balls increase fluffiness and reduce static as dryer loads tumble.. These balls cut down drying time and ditch the dryer sheets containing chemicals. . This is a perfect precedent of the art of acceptance that India portrays, as during the British rule it set an example of Hindu-Muslim unity in India.
- This felt ornament is environmentally kind. Our collection includes little-felt friends in vibrant animal figures such as sheep, horse, goat, reindeer and much more
- This product supports and empowers underprivileged rural women of Rajasthan, India. It preserves the rare craft of needle felting in India. Felt, or Namda, as it is locally called is said to have migrated to India from Iran and Turkey. This Namda cluster which makes this product in Rajasthan was once ruled by the 'Pathans' of Afghanistan. This cluster employs about 500 Pinjare artisans, an Indian-Persian Muslim community
- Quality satisfaction and timely delivery are assured. To be sure of authenticity, we recommend you to buy this product from dekulture brand only. Made in India, this brand new felt Product is not safe for children. Dry clean only