Recycled Sleeper Wood Clock
38x6x38 (LWH) Inches | 2854 Gm
Recliamed Wood and Iron
To clean, use dry fabric.
- Using reclaimed wood and recycled iron, this Multicolor timepiece is intricately handcrafted with old wooden remnants and iron scrap. This vintage clock measures 38 by 6 by 38 cms (LWH)
- Handmade with 20th Century materials, these decorative objects are restyled Vintage Clocks. This limited edition collection of our Clocks features Old Dials, Block Maker, Cart Wheel, Brick Mold, Vessel, Clutch, Dice and much more. We also make use of Old Wood relinquished by monuments, and Sleeper Wood from Railway Tracks to craft these timekeepers. Meticulously handcrafted for artistic quality, these reclaimed timekeepers can be mounted at home, office, stores or in curio cabinets and desks at the office.
- These vintage lifestyle timers come in numeric and roman dials with distressed look. Individually handcrafted by skilled artisans from the Thar Desert, no two Vintage clocks are the same. One of a kind merchandise, this collection truly marks a flair for style and substance of its user. The recycling process has many benefits and plays an important role in supporting both environmental and economic outcomes. It successfully diverts wood and metal scraps from going into landfills and provides the raw material for new products. This offers a more efficient utilization of resources than new material.
- This product supports and empowers various underprivileged communities of the western region of India. It preserves the rare craft of recycling metals and wood into useful objects in India.
- Quality satisfaction and timely delivery are assured. To be sure of authenticity, we recommend you to buy this product from dekulture brand only. For long lasting use, always dry clean this product.