Craft Type & Story
- Made From 100% Recycled Parts And Scrap Metal, This Decorative Recycled Iron Bird Measures 11.5x2x8 (LWH) Inches
- This rare decorative iron figure is an instant Collectible. Meticulously handcrafted, this recycled iron figurine can be placed at home in your curio cabinet or on your desk at the office. Handmade in Rajasthan, use this pretty Collectible figurine in the garden and beautify the home with it. Use them to unleash your creative side or gift them as it makes for an alluring gift item that your family and friends will actually want.
- Individually handcrafted by skilled artisans from the Thar Desert of India, no two designs are the same. This piece of art is Earth-friendly, non-breakable & corrosion resistant. The iron used to create this one-of-a-kind art décor piece comes from factories and junkyards that discard their iron packaging material. This recycling of material has many benefits and plays an important role in supporting both environmental and economic outcomes.
- This product supports and empowers various underprivileged communities of Rajasthan. It preserves the rare craft of recycling metal into useful objects in India.
- Quality satisfaction and timely delivery are assured. To be sure of authenticity, we recommend you to buy this product from dekulture brand only. To clean, use dry or wet fabric.