Craft Type & Story
- Made with leather, iron and wood, this Indian percussion instrument called Nagari measures 9.0" inches in diameter and 8.0" inches in height.
- Made in India, this pair of ancient percussion is one of the most widespread among the membranophone instruments. This instrument is still played as the lead instrument in folk ceremonies and weddings in India. One can treasure it or gift it as a souvenir.
- This handmade percussion Nagari instrument has been crafted by skilled artisans from India. Played to invoke spiritual energy, this product is Earth friendly, highly durable & corrosion resistant. This handcrafted Nagari will remain the same for decades to come.
- This product supports and empowers a landless Hindu artisan community of India. It preserves the rare craft of making handmade instruments in India.
- Quality satisfaction and timely delivery are assured for this handcrafted artefact. To be sure of authenticity, we recommend you to buy this product from dekulture brand only. In case leather loses its grip with the instrument base, expose it to strong sunlight or heat to tighten it again.