Ladakh Pashmina Stole (9024)
72x24 (LWH) Inches | 110 Gm
To clean, Dry clean only.
- Made from 100% pure and light Pashmina wool yarn of Himalayas, this scarf or wrap measures 72" by 24" inches (LW)
- Since time immemorial, Pashmina apparel has been the signature of high style and sophisticated discernment. This luxurious and warm adornment makes you feel like a Royalty while you enjoy the chill. It is Perfect apparel for casual wear, office wear, party wear or evening wear. A premium designer scarf for women or men, this piece is an amalgamation of tradition and art. This bespoke apparel of hand woven embroidery is a reflection of Himalayan splendor.
- Hand spun from the lightest and finest yarn in the Himalayan regions, this beautiful unisex attire has a unique warmth and comfort. Literally, translates as 'Soft Gold of High Asia', Pashmina is an undercoat fur of a mountain goat renowned world over for its exquisite softness. Hand-woven by gifted Himalayan craftsmen, the classic and timeless aesthetics of this Pashmina apparel is always a source of pride for the owner.
- Pashmina, A Cashmere wool, traces its origin in 3rd Century BC around Persia. The Pashmina making process includes Fiber Collection, Fiber Spinning, Weaving in handlooms, Mending White Pieces, Washing White Pieces to remove Spot, Blots etc., Dyeing, Fringing and design making, Embroidery and Ironing. This product supports and empowers various underprivileged communities and artisans of the Himalayan region.
- Quality satisfaction and timely delivery are assured. To be sure of authenticity, we recommend you to buy this product from De Kulture Works brand only. For long lasting use, always dry clean this product.