Craft Type & Story
- Made with leather, iron and wood, this Indian percussion instrument called Nagari measures 6.5" inches in diameter and 2.5" inches in height.
- A handheld percussion of South India, the kanjira, khanjira or ganjira, is a frame drum of the tambourine family. As a folk and bhajan instrument, it has been used for many centuries in India. The kanjira consists of a circular frame made of the wood.
- This handmade percussion Kanjeera instrument has been crafted by skilled artisans from India. Played to invoke spiritual energy, this product is highly durable & corrosion resistant. This handcrafted kanjeera will remain the same for years to come.
- This product supports and empowers a landless Hindu artisan community of India. It preserves the rare craft of making handmade instruments in India.
- Quality satisfaction and timely delivery are assured for this handcrafted artefact. To be sure of authenticity, we recommend you to buy this product from dekulture brand only. In case leather loses its grip with the instrument base, expose it to strong sunlight or heat to tighten it again.