Brass Jhanjh Instrument Clapper Bell
6 (D) Inches | 290 Gm
To clean, use castile soap, lime and salt or Pitambari powder.
- Made with 100% Brass, this Indian cymbal instrument called Jhanjh measures 6.0" inches in diameter.
- A handheld instrument of India, this indigenous brass Jhanjh is a rhythmic instrument that falls in the group of metal clapper.The Jhanjh is a pair of large discs, each with a graded central depression. In the middle of the outer side there is a finger resting cord, and the instrument is firmly held within the fingers and always struck frontally to produce a resonant sound.It is an ancient instrument; examples of which can be seen on old temple walls.
- This handmade cymbal instrument has been crafted by skilled artisans from India. Played to invoke spiritual energy, this product is Earth friendly, highly durable & corrosion resistant. This handcrafted cymbal will remain the same for decades to come.
- The traditional devotional bands of Rajasthan across India used to play Jhanjh. This product supports and empowers a landless Hindu artisan community called 'Thathera' of Rajasthan. It preserves the rare craft of casting bronze metal in India.
- Quality satisfaction and timely delivery are assured for this handcrafted artefact. To be sure of authenticity, we recommend you to buy this product from dekulture brand only. To clean metal body of the cymbal, use wet or dry cloth
Return & Exchange
Items purchased from DeKulture are eligible for free return/exchange, if returned within 7 days of delivery, and are in unused condition with original tags and intact packaging bag.
Exchanging for something else?
In case of an exchange, you are also allowed to choose a different product. If the value of the replacement product exceeds that of the previously purchased product, you can pay just the difference else if it's less, the same can be refunded to you as store credit/refund to your bank account.
Seamless shipping, wherever you are
At DeKulture, we believe that distance should never hinder you from experiencing the beauty of our products. That's why we offer free shipping across India, straight to your doorstep.
For our global customers, we understand that shipping costs may vary depending on the country of delivery. However, we promise to provide you with the most reasonable rates possible.
Please note that international orders do not include duties and taxes. But don't worry, we've got your back. We'll make sure to guide you through the process to make it as smooth and easy as possible.