Himachal Pashmina Stole (9019)
72x24 (LWH) Inches | 110 Gm
To clean, Dry clean only.
- Made from 100% pure and light Pashmina wool yarn of Himalayas, this scarf or wrap measures 72" by 24" inches (LW)
- Since time immemorial, Pashmina apparel has been the signature of high style and sophisticated discernment. This luxurious and warm adornment makes you feel like a Royalty while you enjoy the chill. It is Perfect apparel for casual wear, office wear, party wear or evening wear. A premium designer scarf for women or men, this piece is an amalgamation of tradition and art. This bespoke apparel of hand woven embroidery is a reflection of Himalayan splendor.
- Hand spun from the lightest and finest yarn in the Himalayan regions, this beautiful unisex attire has a unique warmth and comfort. Literally, translates as 'Soft Gold of High Asia', Pashmina is an undercoat fur of a mountain goat renowned world over for its exquisite softness. Hand-woven by gifted Himalayan craftsmen, the classic and timeless aesthetics of this Pashmina apparel is always a source of pride for the owner.
- Pashmina, A Cashmere wool, traces its origin in 3rd Century BC around Persia. The Pashmina making process includes Fiber Collection, Fiber Spinning, Weaving in handlooms, Mending White Pieces, Washing White Pieces to remove Spot, Blots etc., Dyeing, Fringing and design making, Embroidery and Ironing. This product supports and empowers various underprivileged communities and artisans of the Himalayan region.
- Quality satisfaction and timely delivery are assured. To be sure of authenticity, we recommend you to buy this product from De Kulture Works brand only. For long lasting use, always dry clean this product.
Return & Exchange
Items purchased from DeKulture are eligible for free return/exchange, if returned within 7 days of delivery, and are in unused condition with original tags and intact packaging bag.
Exchanging for something else?
In case of an exchange, you are also allowed to choose a different product. If the value of the replacement product exceeds that of the previously purchased product, you can pay just the difference else if it's less, the same can be refunded to you as store credit/refund to your bank account.
Seamless shipping, wherever you are
At DeKulture, we believe that distance should never hinder you from experiencing the beauty of our products. That's why we offer free shipping across India, straight to your doorstep.
For our global customers, we understand that shipping costs may vary depending on the country of delivery. However, we promise to provide you with the most reasonable rates possible.
Please note that international orders do not include duties and taxes. But don't worry, we've got your back. We'll make sure to guide you through the process to make it as smooth and easy as possible.