Condiment Bronze Plate
11 x 1.5 (DH) inches | 1100 Gm
To clean, simply hand wash this vessel with use of lime & salt, wood ash or Pitambari powder.
- Made of finest food grade Kansa (Bronze), this kitchen and dining utensil is an alloy of Pure Copper (79%) and Pure Tin (21%). Millennium-old traditions consider this composition ideal for eating. This Kansa Bronze condiment plate measures 11.0” inches in diameter and 1.5” inches in height
- A lifestyle and utilitarian Kansa object, beautifully simple, this platter is perfect for serving ramen, noodles, snacks. These platters boastsa hand sculpted, natural and fired patina on the surface. According to Ayurveda, eating and drinking from alkalinizing metal vessels like Kansa has tremendous MULTIPLE USES. Kansa serve-ware has been used by generations in India for its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties
- This exquisite handmade platter has been crafted by skilled artisans from India. This product is equally valuable even after damage as this Kansa metal is easily recyclable. It is highly durable, corrosion resistant and suitable for daily use. It is also wear & tear resistant and heat resistant so you can serve hot and yummy food without a worry. Kansa or Bronze ages beautifully and is an ideal decor.
- This product supports and empowers artisans and preserves the rare craft of making Kansa utensils in India
- Quality satisfaction and timely delivery are assured. To be sure of authenticity, we recommend you to buy this product from dekulture brand only.