Craft Type & Story
- Made of 100% genuine felt, this Goat showpiece cum decor figure measures 8.0" by 3.0" by 4.0" inches (LWH).
- This gorgeous 100% biodegradable wool felt ornament is perfect for gifts, home décor and holiday decoration as they are soft, safe and full of character. This table top figurine can also be used as a decorative showpiece at your home or office. This Product is a perfect precedent of the art of acceptance that India portrays, as during the British rule it set an example of Hindu-Muslim unity in India.
- This needle felted table top figure is environmentally kind. Our collection includes little-felt friends in vibrant animal figures such as sheep, horse, goat, reindeer and much more.
- This product supports and empowers underprivileged rural women of Rajasthan, India. It preserves the rare craft of needle felting in India. Felt, or Namda, as it is locally called is said to have migrated to India from Iran and Turkey. This Namda cluster which makes this product in Rajasthan was once ruled by the 'Pathans' of Afghanistan. This cluster employs about 500 Pinjare artisans, an Indian-Persian Muslim community
- Quality satisfaction and timely delivery are assured. To be sure of authenticity, we recommend you to buy this product from dekulture brand only. Made in India, this brand new felt Product is not safe for children. Dry clean only