Bronze Salad Serving Bowl
7.75 X 2.25 (DH) inches | 430 Gm
To clean, simply hand wash this vessel with use of lime & salt, wood ash or Pitambari powder.
- Made of finest food grade Kansa (Bronze), this kitchen and dining vessel is an alloy of Pure Copper (79%) and Pure Tin (21%). Millennium-old traditions consider this composition ideal for eating. This Kansa Bronze Salad Bowl measures 7.75 inches in diameter and 2.25 inches in height.
- A lifestyle and utilitarian Kansa object, beautifully simple, this bowl is perfect for serving any liquid or dry food. This salad bowl boasts a hand sculpted, natural and fired patina on the surface. According to Ayurveda, Kansa vessels has an alkalinizing effect on food stored in it that regulates thyroid gland function, strengthen bones, improve the immune system, cure constipation, reduce fatigue, treat skin problems and support hair growth.
- This exquisite handmade salad bowl has been crafted by skilled artisans from India. This product is equally valuable even after damage as this Kansa metal is easily recyclable. It is highly durable, corrosion resistant and suitable for daily use. It is also wear & tear resistant and heat resistant so you can serve any hot liquid without a worry. This product comes packed in a special box and makes a wonderful gift for your loved ones.
- This product supports and empowers artisans and preserves the rare craft of making Kansa utensils in India
- Quality satisfaction and timely delivery are assured. To be sure of authenticity, we recommend you to buy this product from dekulture brand only.