Bronze Dinner Thali Set
12 X 1 (DH) inches | 1400 Gm
To clean, simply hand wash this vessel with use of lime & salt, wood ash or Pitambari powder.
- Made of finest food grade Kansa (Bronze), this kitchen and dining utensils are an alloy of Pure Copper (79%) and Pure Tin (21%). Millennium-old traditions consider this composition ideal for eating/drinking. This Kansa Bronze dinner set includes 1 Thali (platter), 2 Katori (bowl), 1 Dessert Bowl, 1 Spoon and 1 Glass (tumbler). The Thali measures 12 inches in diameter and 1 inch in height.
- A lifestyle and utilitarian Kansa object, beautifully simple, this bronze dinner set is perfect for serving any liquid or dry food. According to Ayurveda, Kansa vessels has an alkalinizing effect on food served in it that regulates thyroid gland function, strengthen bones, improve the immune system, cure constipation, reduce fatigue, treat skin problems and support hair growth.
- This exquisite handmade dinner set has been crafted by skilled artisans from India. This product is equally valuable even after damage as this Kansa metal is easily recyclable. It is highly durable, corrosion resistant and suitable for daily use. It is also wear & tear resistant and heat resistant so you can serve any hot food without a worry. This product comes packed in a special box and makes a wonderful gift for your loved ones.
- This product supports and empowers artisans and preserves the rare craft of making Kansa utensils in India
- Quality satisfaction and timely delivery are assured. To be sure of authenticity, we recommend you to buy this product from dekulture brand only.